Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Green for St. Patty's Day




 
Blazer- thrifted similar option
blouse- JCPenney
skirt- Limited similar similar similar
shoes-old option option
necklace- gift
Worn March 17, 2014
 
It rained all day long. Literally. It was raining when I left for work and still drizzling when I returned. I even took these photos in a slight drizzling rain. But it didn't damper my Irish spirits. I donned my green skirt for work and made it "business like" with a classic white button up and navy blazer. For a little more fun, I added the green statement necklace.
 
It got this necklace as a gift for Christmas but I've had trouble working it into an outfit. I like statement necklaces but I don't think I would have picked this for myself. How would you style it?

Linking up here:








1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! Thanks for linking up with Tres Chic
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thought and opinions! Let's always be nice and encourage one another.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...