Monday, March 17, 2014

Plaid and dots



 
Blazer- Target option option option
blouse- JCrew Factory similar
pants- TJMaxx option
shoes-old
Worn March 10, 2014
 
This top has become a work horse in my wardrobe. I thought I was getting black dots when I purchased it but realized it was navy the first time I wore it. Nonetheles, navy is a great neutral as well and I've gotten lots of use out of it. I have not run out of ways to wear it and there are more to come. It can be both dressy and casual. Last week I wore it to work, and previously I've worn it as a casual piece. (details here)

 
 
Linking up here:
 








 

2 comments:

  1. What a great top! So versatile and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blazer is from Target!?! What a steal! It looks so great on you!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thought and opinions! Let's always be nice and encourage one another.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...