Thursday, April 10, 2014

Chambray and colored skinnies



 
Shirt- Old Navy
jeans- JCPenney option option
shoes- Payless option
sunnies- Espirit/ TJMaxx option option
Worn April 5, 2014
 
Should I admit that I wore this outfit THREE times last week? Yep, I did. I wore it to church youth group meeting Wed. night, out to supper Friday night, and threw it on again Saturday morning to go to a yard sale. By the third time, I thought, well, if I'm going to wear it three times, this outfit should definitely make it to the blog.
 
Sometimes I think things are too simple or casual to blog about or even be an "outfit" but then again, that's the charm of some pieces- not much thought required- throw on and go- and still look cute. Chambray shirts and colored skinnies can do just that. Throw on cute shoes, and well, you've just elevated it. The first time I wore this, I was just going to put on a pair of brown flats, but then I saw these plaid deck shoes still out from wearing them the weekend before, and realized they would match. I'm not much into matchy, matchy anymore, but I thought these worked. Needless to say (since I wore this three times on one week) this whole outfit was very comfy.
 
If you read from a reader, you may not have noticed the widget, but I've opened a closet at Poshmark to sell some things I can't and don't wear. Please check it out.
 
Linking up here: