Monday, April 14, 2014

Leopard blouse- 2 ways



 
Blazer- thrifted option option
blouse- Calvin Klein via Ross option option
skirt- JCPenney
shoes- Ann Klein/Belks
worn April 7, 2014
 
I was inspired by Mix and Match Fashion and The Style Files to pair my hot pink blazer with a leopard blouse and black pencil skirt. I really like how leopard and hot pink work together. Please excuse the photos- it was storming outside when I took these pics so I was forced indoors.
 
I've also worn this blouse before with a coral/orange cardigan and camel pants.
 

 
Just in case you missed it before, you can also check out 7 work outfits with the hot pink blazer.
 
 I also have a leopard print blouse for sale in my Poshmark closet. I decided it wasn't too flattering on me, but it would look adorable on someone else.
 
Hope you have a great week. Linking up here: