Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Get paid to shop


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


We all love to shop, right? Well, okay I'll admit sometimes I don't. Sometimes it can be frustrating to find certain things with just the right fit, etc., especially when I NEED something. The most fun is when I'm just casually browsing and find a great deal on something on my wish/needs list.

How about finding great deals AND getting paid to shop? Too good to sound true? No- you CAN do such a thing. I recently signed up at Ebates. You get cashback from some of your favorite stores and they alert you to deals and coupons. It's no brainer. Sign up for free and start shopping.

While they are not paying me for this post, I will earn additional bonuses it you sign up from my link and then make qualifying purchases. I'm just telling you about this because you can earn a little extra cash too. I've been ignoring this site for way too long. I just recently placed an order for some of our grocery items we purchase online and now there is money sitting in my Ebates account. It's that simple.