Wednesday, August 20, 2014

More butterflies




 
Blouse- Old Navy option option option
shorts- Levis dockers/ Ross option
shoes- Old Navy option
necklace- gift option option
Worn August 15, 2014
 
No, I don't have butterflies in my stomach over anything. I'm just posting a butterfly print blouse two days in a row. They were not worn back to back, but I wanted to post something more interesting than what's next in the chronological lineup. It's a wonder that I don't have a closet full of butterfly prints- I love butterflies. I photograph them all the time and collect items with butterflies on them. They are on the shower curtain, spoon rests, candle holder, etc in my house. You get the picture.

I also wanted you guys to know that I got my hair color redone and the cut trimmed a bit. I'm in a growing out phase and my hair had gotten way out of shape. The last few photos have been awful. Now it's got a little more definition.

Shop butterfly prints:

 

Linking here: