Monday, August 18, 2014

One top- 4 ways


 
Top- Banana Republic-old option option option option
skirt- thrifted option option
blazer- Lord and Taylor option option
shoes- TJ Maxx option
worn August 11, 2014
 
I loved how this outfit turned out. I'm not so in love with the photos. I was so tired last week and it shows so much in these photos. I didn't even take quality photos that day- they were way off focus and I just didn't feel like spending much time on them ( I take them myself with a tripod and remote). So you get a limited number of photos. I am happy to report that this Monday is starting off much better and I am feeling better.
 
Below are three other ways I've worn this top. Navy plays well with so many other colors.
 
                                   1                     2                     3                 4
                
Have a great week. Linking up here: