Saturday, August 30, 2014

Popover glam




 
Blouse- JCrew Factory on sale
skirt- Limited  similar   option  option
necklace- Sears  option  option 
shoes- Banana Republic  option
Worn August 26, 2014
 
The JCrew Popover is on super sale right now so go grab yourself one. I've worn mine so many ways from casual to this more "glam" version. It's the heels and necklace that glam it up a bit.  I've had a version of this outfit pinned forever and finally got around to wearing it to work this week. I love the contrast of the green against the black. The skirt is suprisingly versatile too, so if your on the fence about getting a bright skirt, the Labor Day weekend sales would be a great time to go for it.
 
Surprised to see me today? I meant to post this yesterday but didn't make it. I just wanted to make sure I shared this outfit now because I loved it so much. I've got a couple of others I'm putting on hold because I'm going to start a 30x30 challenge September first. September has thirty days so it will work out nice and even. Anyone else done one or game for this year? I'm so sick of staring at my closet trying to decide what to wear or how to mix something in a way I haven't before, so I thought this would be good for me. Check back tomorrow and see what I've chosen for my thirty pieces.

Linking up here:



Funday Monday*Manic Monday* Monday Mingle*