Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Beige utility jacket




 
Jacket- Old Navy (old)
shirt- Old Navy (thrifted)
jeans- Levis similar
shoes- Target option  option option
necklace- online boutique  option  option
 
I have this jacket for sale in my Poshmark closet and had someone ask me to model it. I have no blog photos of it because I never really wore it much, so I decided to do a quick post on styling a utility jacket. This one is a very light layer that is perfect for fall. I just threw it on with a striped long sleeve tee, jeans and leopard flats. Pretty neutral, but it works. (The jeans and tee are the base of the outfit you will see tomorrow.)
 
In the third photo the sleeves are worn down, but this jacket has zippers in the sleeves so I unzipped them and turned them back to show a little of the shirt sleeves in the first two photos. The zippers make this jacket easy to cuff for a modern look.

Here are a few other ways I'd style this jacket, pulled straight from Pinterest:

 
 
 
 
I'll be linking up here: