Friday, October 3, 2014

Casual Friday



 
Cardigan- Old Navy option
shirt- Target option  option
jeans- Loft
shoes- Ann Klein via Belks  similar option
necklace- gift
 
There's no such thing as casual Friday at my work, but that doesn't mean I can't post a casual outfit on Friday. I put this together to create a fall look that would withstand the continuing summer temps. Since neutrals and grey are popular this year, I went with grey and navy. I'm not sure if I really like the overall results. It looks a little bland to me. There is a secret to wearing neutrals and not looking blah. I'll let you know when I find out. What we can take away from this is a formula that will get you out the door quickly- jeans/pants + tee+cardigan+long necklace+flats. Always works for casual but the cardigan and necklace will make it look like you put in a little effort.
 
Linking up here: