Friday, October 24, 2014

It's all good again



 
Cardigan- JCPenney option option
tee- JCrew  option  option
jeans- Levis option
shoes- Macy's option option option
Worn Oct. 22, 2014 PM
 
I wore this to mid-week church service Wednesday night. When I come home from work, I like to put on shorts, sweats or pajamas and stay in them until the next morning. I have to really make myself dress and go out again on Wednesday evenings. This was as close to pajamas as I could get. It was comfortable but still appropriate for public.  It's the tout va bien graphic tee I wore a couple of weeks ago when it was hot, but the temps have cooled off so I was able to add a cardigan. I was inspired by this oufit by Love Lucy Girl. I'm getting more wear out of my sneakers this fall than I did in the summer.

Linking up here: