Monday, December 8, 2014

Mustard top- 3 ways

 
                                   1                                2                         3
 
 
I love how mustard plays so well with jewel tones and fall and winter colors. Above are three ways I've worn this knit mustard top. Below is the last way that I wore it. I happened to have the blouse next to the teal blazer in the closet for some reason or other and loved how the two looked together, so a new outfit was born.
 
Excuse the photos below. I have a new camera and I tried the auto and tungsten white balance and both are awful inside my house. I did some very rudimentary editing. Total color correction was changing the color of the blazer too much so I only corrected the door back to white.  I guess I need to set a custom white balance for my house. Those grey pants are the same in one and three above but look almost brown in the third photo thanks to the color cast indoors. And yes, the sidelights in my door look weird, but the Christmas lighs outside are having an effect. 



Blazer- Belks option  option
blouse- TJMaxx  option option
pants- JCPenney  option
belt- Target  option
shoes- DSW option option  option
necklace- online boutique- JCrew Factory version
worn Dec. 1, 2014
 
Today's post is going up late because the dog vomitted in her kennel overnight. That was fun to wake up to. My morning time before work was spent giving the dog a sponge bath that didn't help much so she just got another full bath. Bella smells good now.
 
Linking up here: