Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Stripes and florals



 
Blazer- thrifted  option  option  option
shirt- TJMaxx  option  option
pants- TJMaxx  option
scarf- Tuesday Morning option option
shoes- old  option
Worn Nov. 26, 2014
 
 
Navy and burgundy, stripes and florals- both good mixes. I find it hard to dress for work in the winter time. I rely on scarves over blazers a lot. Most of my scarves are very neutral and are black or grey. I've decided to add a little color to my scarf collection and thought this floral print would make a nice addition.

So... are you ready for Christmas? We are in the middle of decorating. The outside is pretty much done. I just need to add a few touches to the porch. The inside of the house needs some attention next.

Happy Hump Day! So glad to see it. After the whirlwind of activity last weekend, I have been dragging this week.

Linking up here: