Friday, January 9, 2015

Blinging in the New Year



 
Beanie- Nordstrom option option  option
shirt- JCPenney
sweatshirt- Old Navy option option option
sneakers- Macys option
worn Dec. 31, 2014
 
So I'm a little late for "blinging" in the New Year since it's already been here for almost a week and half. Oh well, I'm always a little late to everything.
 
I got this beanie for Christmas from the hubby and I was on a mission after Christmas to wear everything I got, so this was perfect for our New Year's Eve. We chaperoned our church youth group lock in. I didn't stay all night, too old for that, but we did see in the new year with them. We painted their faces with zombie makeup and they had a zombie theme photo scavenger hunt. Did you know Jesus raised the dead?
 
Here's a peak at the makeup the hubby did for one of the other chaperones.
 
 
 
Linking up here: