Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Coral and leopard




Blazer (old) option  option
shirt- Gap option  option
pants- JCPenney
necklace- gift option option
shoes- DSW  option option
Worn Jan. 7, 2015

This blazer is part of a matching pants suit. While very functional, I find it very boring. I've worn the suit with all sorts of colors and printed tops, but no matter what I find it boring. So I separated it and paired the jacket with different pants and a blouse I've never worn with it. Oh the benefits of remixing. Stretching the wardrobe a little farther. Leopard heels and my new necklace add a little more interest.

How are your New Year's goals and resolutions coming? I didn't really set any but so far I'm in a good rhythm of keeping up with the blogging and getting a few things done in the evenings. There was a time when all I could muster was dinner and the dishes after work, but a new year has given me a new energy.

Linking up here: