Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year




Blazer- Belk's option option
sweater- Gap option option option
pants- Gap similar
shoes- DSW option option
necklace- Our World Boutique option option  option
earrings- gift option
worn Dec. 24, 2014
 
It's 2015! I'm still posting outfits from 2014 so not much has changed. I'm still running behind. Even though I wore this as my Christmas eve outfit for work and for a church service that evening, it's neutral enough to wear year round. I was inspired by this outfit to pair these pieces together. Sometimes I overlook the simplest and most obvious outfit choices. Thank goodness for pinterest and all of you who provide inspiration for me. I didn't go with the pearl necklace like the inpiration photo because I've had the Kimberly knock-off on repeat. I'm loving this necklace right now.
 
Linking up here: