Monday, February 16, 2015

Butterflies and hearts



 
Cardigan- Old Navy  option  option
scarf- gift  option
blouse- old  option  option
skirt- Target option  option
boots- shoes.com option  option
worn- Feb. 12, 2015
 
I created this outfit from scratch, no pinterest or magazine inspiration involved. I started with the cardigan and pulled out the scarf and decided all I needed were some basics like a pencil skirt and white blouse. Done. Since it was cool, I wore boots, but if it were a bit warmer the same outfit could be created with heels or cute flats. I wasn't thinking about Valentine's Day when I put this together but noticed for the first time that this scarf has hearts on it. I received it as a gift last summer and thus far have only noticed the butterflies. Duh. I should pay more attention to patterns.
 
I previously showcased four other ways I've worn this cardigan HERE.
 
 
Linking up here: