Friday, February 27, 2015

Navy and brown/ business to casual



Blazer- Limited  option
sweater- thrifted  option
pants- Loft  option 
shoes old  option  option
sneakers (bottom) JCPenney  option  option  option

I've always thought the right shades of navy and brown go together well, so this was an easy outfit to pull together. No pinterest inspiration needed. I just worked off the colors of these plaid pants. These were an impulse spurge last fall. I really didn't need more pants, but they have been a hard working addition. I have a couple of more outfit ideas in mind for them. To challenge myself more, I decided to see if I could dress them down. I typically would only reach for these for a day at the office, but one day I'll retire with a closet full of business attire so maybe I should start thinking more often about whether or not an item can work outside the office. I tossed the blazer and changed the shoes to leopard sneakers, and yes...works as casual for me.

Linking up here: