Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Coral, mint and chevron



 
Blazer- Forever 21  option  option
blouse- TJMaxx  option  option  option
pants- Limited
shoes- Payless option  option  option
belt- thrifted  option  option  option
necklace- Forever 21  option  option
Worn March 20, 2015
 
Coral, cobalt, mint, chevron and floral!!??? How much more goodness and how many more trends can you pack into one garment? I saw this blouse at TJMaxx a few weeks ago. It pretty much called my name from the rack, but I ignored it and left it there. I kept thinking about it and decided that it would mix with four or five other items in my closet so I went back and purchased it. It was then that I realized that in addition to all my favorite spring colors, this blouse had chevron and florals in the print. Score!
 
In celebration of spring, I wore this blouse with my coral blazer on Friday. For some reason the lighting is making my blazer look more of a salmon pink color, but trust me, it's coral. And this top is so cute. The top has a keyhole back with ties to tie a little bow at the neckline. I must wear it sometime without a blazer so it can be seen.

Linking up here: