Friday, March 13, 2015

Navy and grey



 
Blazer/ pants- Sears  option option  option
blouse- Banana Republic  option
necklace-Sears  option
earrings- Sears  option
shoes- Belks  option
worn March 12, 2015
 
I don't know why I've never thought about wearing this blouse with this suit before but a quick browse through Pinterest for an outfit idea resulted in this. Of course I've worn navy and grey together before, just last week in fact, but the cowl neck blouse in the pin made me think of this.
 
I'm trying not to jump the gun on Spring colors and outfits, but I have been assessing and planning for Spring. It will officially be here in one more week! I have some pieces that I think I need to retire from my wardrobe and I have been adding new ones this week. I only made a $12 purchase in January and a $14 purchase in February, so I think I was due a shopping trip. I know that I recently said there wasn't anything out there I was just crazy about, but I have found a few pieces that I hope will update/replace some old and result in some fresh looks. Looking forward to sharing new looks soon.
 
Linking here: