Monday, April 27, 2015

A new favorite




Blazer- JCrew Factory  option option  option
blouse- TJMaxx  option
pants- Loft 
 shoes- Payless   option  option  option
worn April 16, 2015
 
This may just be a new favorite work outfit. It was comfortable, crisp and I felt professional but not stuffy or boring. Colors can still be professional even in a very conservative environment.
 
Just in case you are wondering, I did not wear mint two days in a row. But then again, what's wrong with that? Last Friday I posted the mint cardigan. My trip out of town has gotten my posts out of order because I was not able to take all of pics ahead of  time or during that week and still have a few things that have been worn that still need to be photographed. I also had some busy long days last week that didn't allow for pics but I managed to get this one in.
 
Here's a look back at the mint blazer worn last year with black and stripes:
 
 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great week.

Linking up here: