Friday, April 10, 2015

Blush and grey


 
Blazer/trousers- JCPenney  option
belt- thrifted
shoes- Payless  option option
necklaces- Lulu's/ gift  option option  option
Worn April 3, 2015
 
If you notice something different here, I changed the blogger template. It seems my home page was not showing correctly. All the widgets were at the bottom instead of the side. Each post page showed correctly but the homepage was all jacked up. Changing the template did not fix it, but I finally found the issue. One post had images that was too wide, so it was pushing everything to the bottom. The weird things blogger does!
 
I love the pairing of blush and grey. Blush and white is also a great spring and summer color pairing. All of these pieces are in my capsule and should see a fair amount of rotation.
 
 Linking up here: