Friday, April 17, 2015

The other half of Lavendar





Blazer- old   option   option   option
blouse- Loft via Poshmark  option     option
necklace- Banana Republic (old)  option   option
shoes- Banana Republic   option   option
 
This blazer is the other half of the matching suit set I talked about here. The one that taunts me. So I put the blazer in my spring capsule. It's my challenge piece. I like this pairing better than the last couple of times I tried to wear it. I've also cut off the inside buttons and tabs. It just didn't look good buttoned and the buttons/closures looked silly dangling unbuttoned.
 
The silver shoes were an impromptu add on. I had planned to wear nude shoes because of the pattern and all the colors here but I was in a hurry and found these first. I thought, lavender, blue, silver- that could work so on the feet they went and out the door I was.