Friday, May 8, 2015

Belted cardigan


 
Cardigan- JCPenney  option  option
dress- Old Navy  option  option
belt- Limited  option  option
shoes- Unlisted via Belk  option
worn May 3, 2015
 
I have decided that the belted cardigan look is not for me. I've tried it a couple of other times and it just does not flatter. I have a short torso and belting a cardigan tends to emphasize that and make me look thicker. If a cardigan doesn't lay nice and smooth it adds more rolls and bulges. Who wants that?
 
I could have ditched this post but I decided to share it anyway because the outfit idea might still work for someone else. It might also help someone evaluate what works or doesn't work for them and why. I love this look on others. 
 
What fashion trend or practice works or doesn't work for you?
 
Linking up here: