Tuesday, May 26, 2015

More pattern mixing



 
Blouse- JCrew Factory  option    option
skirt- (old) Old Navy       option  option
shoes- TJMaxx or Ross?  option
necklace- Forever21  option  option
bracelet-gift
Worn May 17, 2015
 
I was rather into pattern mixing last week. I don't know what brought that about, but it is interesting how outfit ideas come to me. Sometimes I will flat out copy someone else, sometimes I take an inspiration and make it mine. Other times, like with this, it comes to me totally on my own accord. I was actually thinking about a prompt from another blog to wear a chambray shirt with a floral skirt and it got me to thinking about my floral skirts. Being that this one has black, the idea popped into my head to wear my black polka dot popover with it. And so another Sunday church outfit was created.
 
When I put it on, something was missing. Ah, necklace. I was running a bit behind so this was the best I could do. I'd like to have a statement necklace with  a bit more color to go with this, but mint worked.