Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Can't please them all



 
Dress- old- Belk  option  option   option
scarf- Cato  option   option
shoes- Nine West via Amazon   option   option
worn June 14, 2015
 
The title of this post was the result of a comment I just received. Someone said they had not been enjoying the pants and sensible shoes looks I've been posting and hope to see more skirts. It doesn't really bother me, it just goes to show- you can't please them all. It also shows that this person may only be looking at pics and not reading. If you truly follow and read, you know I've had tendonitis in my foot and high heels cause it to flare up so I've been wearing flats for a couple of weeks to heal my foot. I'm not a fan of flats either but I share what I REALLY wear, not a fairy tale made up outfit just for a blog post. You've probably also heard me say before that some days at work aren't real practical for skirts and I've had a lot of those days lately. I have to save skirts for Sundays during these times.
 
Speaking of Sundays, I wore this to church a couple of weeks ago. I've had this dress for four years. Sometimes plain solids get boring to me. I was inspired by Extra Petite to add a scarf. I've also had the idea for pops of pink since last year. Finally got to put the two together. I'm also wanting to wear this with my floral pumps, but you know that tendonitis thing is in the way right now.
 
Here's how I've worn this in the past:
 
 
If you are new to my blog, welcome! I share mostly work related attire with some casual and semi- casual thrown in here and there. Thanks for stopping by and following.
 
 
 Linking up here: