Monday, June 22, 2015

Have you met my boyfriends?



 
top- TJMaxx  similar  option
shorts- Old Navy
shoes- TJMaxx  option  option option
earrings- Sears
worn June 17, 2015
 
Have you met my boyfriends? My boyfriend jeans have been on the blog before, but I think this is the first time my boyfriend shorts have been here. I purchased them at the beginning of spring when Old Navy first released summer clothes and have worn them several times. I've worn them with gingham and with a chambray striped top. Those outfits just didn't make it into photos. This is a first with a tank top. Tanks tops are out of my comfort zone, but I do like halter tops when I go sleeveless.
 
Let's talk about espadrilles for a minute. I've never been drawn to them but these anchor prints won me over. I decided if I was going to invest in a pair, I'd get a little more mileage out these as flats as well. What type of shoe have you ignored and then finally been won over to?
 
Linking here: