Friday, June 12, 2015

I forgot my shoes



 
Blazer- Sears
tank- Cato
pants- JCPenney
shoes- Payless
necklace- gift
Worn June 4, 2015
 
I wore some cute Mary Jane pumps with this outfit but also took these flats because I was concerned about the pumps being comfortable. They are one of the pairs that was given to me by my coworker and they were a little tight. I ended up wearing these flats at the end of the day for errands and forgot to bring the pumps home. So... you get the flats version. And you may see me in flats more and more because I have been struggling with some tendonitis in my left foot and knee pain in the right knee. I thought it was from running or exercise but I've begun to notice that even when I lay off the exercise, the foot pain flares up. Based on some research and self diagnosis, it's the constant wearing of high heels that may be causing this. So.... ice, ibuprofen and flats. Poo! I'm otherwise comfortable in heels and think they look so much better with dress clothes.

Linking up here: