Saturday, June 13, 2015

Printed shorts




Top- Loft outlet  option  option
shorts- Loft outlet option
hat- Old Navy
sandals- Target (old)  option  option
necklace- made by me  option  option
worn June 5, 2015
 
I don't normally post on Saturday or this late, but I'm getting a bit behind and I'm about to start the GYPO Summer challenge. I decided to go ahead and do an extra post since I hope to be taking more pictures than normal for the next three weeks. Don't worry, if you follow for the work outfits, and I assume you do unless you happened upon one of my rare posts like this one, I  will still be posting my work wear. I decided to do the challenge to have some easy go to ideas for the weekend. Sometimes, I get stuck when it comes to casual off duty wear.
 
I based this outfit off one of the 2014 summer formulas- prints shorts, bright tank, fedora, wedges. I substituted my flat sandals for the wedges.
 
Linking up here: