Monday, June 15, 2015

Wedges


 
Vest-  Old Navy     option
shorts- Old Navy   option  option
top- Belk  option  option
shoes- Old Navy option  option
June 15, 2015
 
I have been embracing wearing wedges with shorts. I typically only wear them with skirts and jeans, but thanks to the GYPO Summer challenge I am embracing the wedges with shorts. Top photos are the Day 1 outfit- vest, flowy tank, print shorts, and wedges. I have an issue with the flowy tanks, really with tank tops in general. I don't like the way I look in tanks and if I'm bearing arms, I'd rather have more chest and back covered. So I guess I'm really a sleeveless blouse gal instead of a tank top gal. And even them I'm picky about sleeveless tops because if the edge cuts in the wrong place, I just look "round".
 
Below is a look with the wedges based on one of the Summer 2014 challenge outfits. I will say the necklace and wedges elevate the tee+ khaki shorts a bit. And I actually went shopping in this.


 
tee- Target
shorts- JCPenney
necklace- Our World Boutique
shoes- Old Navy
worn June 6, 2015
 
Linking up here: