Monday, July 20, 2015

Faux wrap



 
top- TJMaxx  option     option    option
shorts- Loft outlet   option   option   option
shoes- old-  option  option
necklace- JCrew Factory  option   option   option
worn July 7, 2015
 
I've always loved a wrap top or dress but could never seem to find a great fit that would allow me to keep it together. Enter the faux wrap. Yes please! This tee is so soft and comfy. I love that it creates some shape but hides bumps and bulges at the same time. I highly recommend everyone have a faux wrap top in their wardrobe. I paired this bright one with patterned shorts. I would have never done this pre-blogging days, but I've learned a few things. I think the shoes and necklace tie it together.
 
Hope you had a great weekend and that your week is off to a great start! I try and respond to comments here on the blog. I'd love to reply by email but that's not always possible as everyone is not on the same platform, but reply or not, know that I appreciate your input and comments.

Linking here: