Monday, July 13, 2015

Neutrals and a pop of color





Blazer- Dress Barn- old  option  option
shirt- Banana Republic  option  option
pants- JCPenney option
shoes-JCPenney  option option
necklace- Jane  option 
worn June 30, 2015
 
 

I'm so angry right now I'm not sure I'll get through this post. Last night our dog helped herself to a pan of brownies that I left on the counter to cool. My husband was with her when I left the room. He walked out just long enough to brush his teeth, so she helped herself. She is a Belgian malinois and tall enough to stand up and reach the counter. This resulted in an 11:00 p.m. trip to pet ER to have vomiting induced so she didn't die from chocolate poisoning. I love her dearly but she has some anxiety and behavior issues and I'm getting a bait of it. Put this together with the fact that I spend so much time in the kitchen cooking since we eat a whole food, gluten free, mostly paleo diet due to some allergies, and I rarely have time to make the extra treats, I am furious. It goes a little deeper than just "the dog ate the brownies" but you didn't come here for this, so I'll stop and move on.

I sneak this gold trim tee in at work from time to time. It technically doesn't fit dress code, but with a blazer, no one seems to notice. I last wore it with a camel blazer here:

 
This would be a winter version. With the light colored pants and colorful accessories, this striped tee is  a summer piece again.

Linking up here;