Friday, August 28, 2015

Fall colors




Cardigan- Belk  option  option  option
blouse- old  option  option 
trousers- JCPenney   option  option
necklace- Stella and Dot
shoes- TJMaxx  option
worn Aug. 20, 2015
 
Everyone has been talking about fall lately, but I have been trying to ignore it because it will still be a good two months before I can get into anything truly fall related. It may even be hot here in November. However, I guess subconsciously the fall talk got to me as I put together this earthy toned outfit. I actually had a light bulb moment when I was staring into my closet one evening and realized this cardigan and top would go together. Both pieces have been a part of my wardrobe for several years but I have never thought about wearing them together. Mustard was the obvious pairing for me. So glad I realized this version of green would work too.
 
Hope you've had a good week!
 
Linking up here: