Monday, September 7, 2015

A week of black and white

 

 
 
Blazer/ trousers- Gap   option
blouse JCPenney  option  option  option
necklace- JCrew Factory  option  option  option
shoes- Payless  option  option
 
 
Hello! I am enjoying my day off by sleeping in and being lazy, thus the late post. A few weeks back I got a little stumped with outfits for work. I had read about others who wear a "uniform" of black and white to take the guess work out of it and make it easier so I thought, why not? It would be an easy week. I had enough black and white to squeeze through a week.
 
So I this week I will be presenting to you a week of black and white outfits. The first one was what could be very boring to some, even to me- black suit, white button up. Just for a little character I added striped pumps and a statement necklace.
 
Linking up here: