Thursday, September 3, 2015

Peplum




Top- Banana Republic (old)  option  option  option
pants- Limited  option  option  option
shoes - Life Stride  option  option  option
necklace- Piper Lime (old)  option   option   option
worn August 28, 2015
 
This peplum top has only made one other appearance on the blog. While I consider this a classic piece, I just haven't worn it. I guess I should. I got lots of compliments on it at work. I was inspired by a pin on pinterest showing a navy top and camel pants to put this outfit together. To keep it from being too plain I chose burgundy red pumps and this olive and gun metal statement necklace with brown and peach beads to play off the camel color. I wanted to keep it a little conservative because I had court, but if you really want to make this more colorful and make this outfit pop, I recommend bright red shoes and a colorful statement necklace.
 
Linking here: