Thursday, October 8, 2015

Rose and plum





Blouse- old - Limited  option   option  option
skirt- Nordstroms  option  option  option
shoes- old DSW  option  option  option
necklace- online boutique  option  option  option
bracelet- JCP  option  similar
watch- Fossil  option  option  option
worn Sept. 30, 2015
 
 I love it when fall and winter present the opportunity to wear rich, vibrant jewel tones. They are not my go to colors, but I do like them for mixing things up once in a while. I ordered this skirt during the Nordstrom anniversary sale. It's a nice thick skirt with the perfect amount of stretch. I was hesitant about the color but I have lots of things in my closet to pair it with so I kept it. This paring was a little bit of a wild card pairing and a little out of my comfort zone, but I liked the end result. The leopard shoes and tortoise necklace and watch subtly tie it together.
 
Linking up here: