Friday, October 9, 2015

Scarf weather




 
scarf- Tuesday Morning  option  option
tunic- Pleione via TJMaxx  option  option
pants- Belk
shoes- Payless  option  option  option
watch - Fossil  option
earrings- Cato  option  option  option
worn Oct. 2, 2015
 
We hit enough of a dip in temps last weekend that I was able to wear a scarf. I layered it over this marsala/oxblood/burgundy tunic that I found at TJMaxx recently. I have a tie neck top in a similar shade but decided that it was tired after being worn repeatedly for the last few fall seasons. I was on the lookout for a new piece in this color, and was excited when I stumbled over this top. I'm also taking note of cobalt and burgundy/oxblood being mixed together this season, although I should have noticed last year because my scarf is from last season and it was already on trend with the two colors. I was inspire by this Bridgette Raes post to combine the tunic with grey dress pants. I would have loved to have added my cobalt heels, but I was wearing this out to a funeral visitation and had already been on my feet for 8 hours. They just couldn't take heels so I went with these comfy ballet flats.
 
Linking here: