Monday, November 9, 2015

A little boho





Blouse- thrifted  option  option  option
jeans- Old Navy option   option    option
shoes- old  option   option 
necklace- Stella and Dot
hat- Target option  option  option
worn Oct. 28, 2015 pm
 
Here's the outfit I envisioned when I first wore this blouse. I wore it as business attire here but was picturing it with something a little more "boho".  I think it works either way.
 
I meant for this to be last Friday's post but it didn't happen. Sometimes life gets in the way of blogging. I filled my house with smoke last Thursday morning while trying to microwave a sweet potato. I don't really know what happened. After about 10 minutes the thing was completely charred and on fire. The plate it was on cracked in half. I've never had this issue. I made sure to poke holes in the potato so it didn't explode, but still had an absolute mess. There as extra work with cleaning up the house and then I had to leave early Friday morning so there was no time for a post.
 
Here's to a better week!
 
Linking here: