Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Baubles and bling





Blazer- Forever 21 option  option  option
blouse- Target  option  option  option
pants- Gap  option  option  option
necklace- local shop  option  option  option
purse- gift  option  option  option  option

I really want to wear fall clothes but sometimes they just don't fit into a business attire wardrobe. The weather hasn't been cooperating the last couple of weeks either. So I dress for work and the temperature. Sometimes I push the envelope with the conservative environment I'm in by wearing things like this blingy bauble statement necklace. It's fun but the rest of the outfit is fairly conservative. To keep things from getting boring I'm going with color. Not exactly a fall outfit, but I was dressed for work. Once again, I took inspiration from Bridgette Raes for putting these colors together. (see outfit 3 in her post.)

Linking here: