Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Just kickin it



 
Sweater- JCPenney  option  option
boyfriend jeans- Loft  option option option
shoes- JCPenney  option  option  option
 
 
What's more comfortable for running errands on a Sunday afternoon that boyfriend jeans and a cozy lightweight  sweater?  Maybe your pajamas or sweats or workout clothes, but folks, that's not an outfit. It really bugs me to see women in the grocery store in work out clothes when they obviously haven't worked out in a couple of years and they are not on their way to or from the gym. Regardless of your size, there are better ways to dress yourself.  Rant over.
 
 I almost returned this sweater because it's slightly oversized with a curved hem and I really need one that's more professional so I can wear it to work and get more wear out of it. But this one was so comfy, I decided to keep it.
 
Linking up here: