Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Riding boots and a Thanksgiving outfit




scarf- ebay  option  option  option
shirt - Old Navy  option  option option
pants- JCP 
cardigan   JCP    option  option
boots- Naturalizer via Norstrom   option   option  option
worn Nov. 14, 2015
 
We finally had a day cool enough to wear riding boots. My hubby bought me a cognac pair last Christmas. I have a black pair, and I have tall black and brown boots with heels, but I needed a cognac pair to complete the collection. I guess I could say I need an over the knee pair to complete the collection, but we will leave that alone for now. Unfortunately, the pair I picked out last year didn't fit. I returned them and I didn't replace them until the Nordstrom sale this year. Do you know how long ago that was? I have had to wait all this time to wear these boots, lol.
 
This outfit was one of the GYPO fall style challenge outfits. Of course that was in late September and October and I didn't get to wear this outfit then. It is nice to have some ideas on hand for later. I wore this for my in-laws Thanksgiving a couple of weekends ago. It's a great outfit for Thanksgiving if you go casual- stretchy leggings or jeans and an untucked shirt and long cardigan to hide that food baby.
 
Linking up here: