Friday, November 13, 2015

Rust






Blazer-old  option   option
top- JCP (old) option   option
pants- JCP  option  option
shoes- Ross  option  option   option
belt- thrifted
necklace- JCP  option  option  option
worn Nov. 2, 2015
I wore this outfit to work the Monday after Halloween. I guess I subconsciously still had Halloween on my brain. I didn't even give the spooky holiday any thought when I went through my pinterest boards the night before and put this together. When I was completely dressed and about to walk out the door, it hit me that I should have worn this the week before because it looked like a Halloween outfit. What can I say? I'm known to be late. Halloween aside, the thought process that went into this was "rust orange top + black pants + beige blazer+ cap toe shoes + long gold necklace." You could create this look with any bright colored top, as seen here with red.

A beige blazer makes a good wardrobe workhorse. Check out my post Beige blazer- 4 ways for more ideas. I could probably do another "ways to wear it" post with different looks I've created since then.



Linking up here:


 Fashionably Employed* * Mix It Mondays*   Start the Week Stylish