Saturday, November 14, 2015

Saturday shopping- hostess gift guide

We are kicking off our holiday celebrations today with Thanksgiving at the in-laws so I've got hosting and parties on my mind. It also means I've got to get in gear with my shopping. Do you have a friend or family member that loves to throw a party or lay down an awesome spread? Here are some gift ideas for that hostess in your life:



Hostess gifts

Kate Spade Ampersand serving tray - Cute and trendy but useful too.

I know I love cheese and crackers when we have finger foods, so why not gift a nice bamboo cheese tray?

Every hostess knows most everyone likes chocolate. How fun is this chocolate fountain?

Serving beverages is a must for any get together. This double beverage dispenser would make a perfect gift for the hostess. Don't forget the coasters.

A classic dip set and some dish towels for clean up are great ideas too.

Hope this gives you a little help with holiday shopping if you haven't started or finished yet.

Happy shopping!