Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Improvising




Scarf- gift  option
blouse- JCP  option
pants- Loft
shoes- Payless  option
cardigan- JCP option
earrings- Tuesday Morning option  option

Last week's weather (wind and rain) didn't lend itself to taking outfit photos. You will have to make do with an Instagram photo and a collage of the outfit. It's a very simple formula I pulled from Classy Yet Trendy's book - The Workwear Capsule. I haven't created a spring work capsule per say, I'm just using the outfits for formulas and tweaking it to work for me. Any coordinating color scheme would work for this- white button up+ trousers+ cardigan+ scarf+ pumps. Go with a neutral cardigan and any scarf in your closet will work. I just happened to want to brighten up my look with a butterfly scarf and snakeskin pumps for a little more interest and texture.


Business attire

 

Linking up here: